zealouswizardzealouswizard

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

AWESOME!

Hey, that was really really cool. I've watched this Flash and "There she is" over and over again. You're really good. Can you tell me what the bg music is?

Cool Things 019 Cool Things 019

Cool

Ha, that was cool. FIRST SUBMISSION THAT WAS GOOD TODAY!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM GOING CRAZY. Heehee, it was pretty good. You might want to work on your graphics skillz though.

catbrush responds:

Would you believe me if I told you I made it last year, considered it crap, and submitted it a half hour ago?

A Fight in the Night A Fight in the Night

AWESOME!

DUDE! THAT WAS CRAZY AWESOME! I barely saw the intro and decided on 3 or above. Saw a little more and I was extremely impressed. Man, you're good. Well, I can only say that adding a bit of sound effects would make a difference. Also, another thing is that the music didn't match the animation a bit, maybe one or two frames off. Either way, was awesome, so just stating what you can improve on, but it's still great if you dun change it. Ha, this is better then some front page stuff I've seen.

Tofuman Tofuman

WOO!

Poor tofu. That was funny, and kinda cute. Poor guy though. I would say you need more sound effects and maybe a better bg. It was hard to tell where the screen was going at some points. It's cool, keep it up. This better survive.

Virtual Fever_ Virtual Fever_

Cool

Well, there wasn't really any story behind it, so kinda like pointless killing. But it was great. Pretty good stick animation, for sound, well, there was only the bg music, so you might wanna try add in something, like a "bang" or "splat". So cool, hope this survives. Probably will.

Quickman vs Shadowman: 2 Quickman vs Shadowman: 2

Ok

Well, it was funny, but the fight scene was kinda lame. So yeah, also, the sound quality was weird and well, graphics were sprites, so can't really give a high on that. But overall, it was pretty good.

Hen-Riko responds:

In a few minutes i'll repare the sound, if i start to repair all the movie,i'll never finish it, thanks for the review

Luigi the Lonesome Luigi the Lonesome

BORING!

No offense, but it seemed too much like a drag-on. Nothing interesting. No attention grabing really. The sound quality was weird, and no one had voices even though they were talking (either that or my comp. is whack) I think you need some sort of action, or humor, or something like a storyline.

Litter Bug Litter Bug

Cool

I probably think it's cool cause I suck at flash. But it's graphics are better then most I've seen. It's cool, and funny. Keep it up.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

WOO!

This is awesome man. Love it